All orders will be charged immediately upon purchase. If an item is on backorder or delayed, we have no means to cancel and recharge your credit card once the order is complete and processed. By ordering through CruiserParts, LLC, the purchaser agrees to our billing policy.
Though we offer free shipping on some of our items, shipping is not in fact “free”. Shipping is factored in to the price of each and every item. Should the item be returned to the seller because the purchaser changed their mind, made a mistake, etc., the purchaser will receive a refund in full less the cost of shipping and any restocking fees. Should an item be returned to sender due to “refused” or “undeliverable” status, the buyer is responsible for fee’s associated with shipping the product back out after “free shipping” has been paid for by the seller. Should a “refused” or “undeliverable” parcel be returned and the buyer no longer wants it, a refund will be granted less the cost of original shipping.
- Returns are for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Store credit will only be applied to parts returned in an acceptable, unaltered and uninstalled condition. All store credits expire one year from the original order date.
- Returned parts must be packaged with the same care as originally shipped.
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after the order date, and are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- The return authorization number (which is your invoice number) and customer name must be printed on the outside of the box.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with a note describing the reason for the return.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. COD or freight collect returns will not be accepted.
- CruiserParts has no responsibility in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, ordering or installation of a part or problem. The responsibility of correctly diagnosing the problem, ordering the correct part, and successfully installing the part, remains with the customer and his or her technician.
- CruiserParts liability due to a defective part is limited to the value of the part only. We will not be responsible for labor costs, downtime, freight costs, or any other associated costs, for any reason.
- CruiserParts will exchange a part only after the original part has been received in an acceptable, unaltered condition. The customer is responsible for shipping the original part to CruiserParts at their expense. Returned parts must be packaged with the same care as originally shipped. The replacement part will be shipped at CruiserParts expense.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed 90 days. Exchanges of electrical parts that become faulty within 90 days are accepted for identical replacement only.
- Electrical parts may not be returned for refund or store credit. An electrical part that becomes faulty may not be exchanged for a different part.
- Special order items such as body or frame cut off sections are not returnable for either refund or store credit.
- Orders canceled prior to shipment are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
- CruiserParts accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Pay Pal.
We take fraudulent chargebacks very seriously. Should you fraudulently charge back your credit card we will automatically charge you a $50 processing fee plus the maximum amount of damages allowed by law. Furthermore, we will dispute the chargeback with supporting documentation and report the fraudulent chargeback to law enforcement authorities and related financial agencies. Should we be unable to collect this fee we may report your account to a collection agency (damaging your credit) to collect it for us.
Customers who prematurely issue chargebacks for non-delivery, mis-delivery, order cancellation, refund, exchange, etc. without working through us or the delivery carrier, etc. are also liable for chargeback fees. Failure to reverse a premature chargeback will result in us turning the account over to collections including a $50 chargeback fee and applicable collection fees and fines as allowed by law.
Chargebacks should be the last line of customer protection used in obviously fraudulent situations. Quickly posting a chargeback or threatening to post a chargeback against us for shipping mishaps, etc or situations out of our control - could be a costly decision if used frivolously - and because of our business ethics and customer care programs - should never be necessary. Always work with us on issues - we are more than happy to help!
CruiserParts, LLC assumes NO liability for any of our products!
We neither assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us any liability in connection with the sale or use of the goods sold, and there are no oral agreements or warranties collateral to or affecting this agreement. We hereby give notice that any statement made by us in the sale of the goods, shall not create any warranty that the goods shall be fit for any particular purpose. Statements, images or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty of the goods in any way. We specifically disavow any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the goods.
We do not cover any consequential damages, and our liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective goods. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer. We are not an insurer, and bear no liability for any use, misuse, or failure to perform.
All warranties including the implied warranties of fitness and merchantability. Incidental and/or consequential damages are excluded.
Purchaser covenants and agrees that the purchaser or his heirs, agents, assigns shall NEVER bring any action in any court of law regarding ANY issue arising from the Purchase and Sale of product(s) sold by CruiserParts, LLC.
REVIEW YOUR ORDER UPON ARRIVAL!
All items are warrantied by their manufacturers, not by CruiserParts LLC! Rebuilt Items are warranteed for 1 year against defects in workmanship; not against abuse, loading, or improper lubrication. All parts must be shipped prepaid to our facility for inspection & determination. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OUTSIDE REPAIRS VOIDS THIS WARRANTY. We will not pay for labor, loss of revenue or goods, commercial losses, costs of telephone calls or general inconvenience.